In the section Leads there are two display modes:
- Pipeline. Leads are displayed in the form of the table where each column is one of the statuses of the lead.
2. List. Leads are displayed in the list.
The preset filters
- Open leads. All leads with open statuses are displayed, leads in statuses “Closed - Won” and “Closed - Lost” are not displayed.
- My leads. All leads are filtered by the manager under which you are logged in.
- Won leads. All leads with the status "Closed - Won" will be displayed.
- Lost leads. All leads with the status "Closed - Lost" are displayed.
- Leads without to-dos. All leads without to-dos assigned to them are displayed. This filter doesn't take into account the tasks assigned to the linked company or contact.
- Leads with overdue tasks. All leads with overdue to-dos are displayed. This filter doesn't take into account the overdue to-dos assigned to the linked company or contact.
- Deleted. Deleted leads are displayed. This option is available only to the administrator of an account and only in the mode of the List display. Leads are displayed in this section within 30 days from the moment of removal, then they are completeley deleted from the system.
- By date. Two options are available:
- by date of creation of leads.
- by closing date of leads.
2. By the status. You can choose any lead status, both open and closed statuses, in any combinations.
3. By the manager. You can display leads assigned to one or several managers.
4. By to-dos. The following options are available:
- This week
- This month
- This quarter
- No tasks
- Incomplete tasks.
5. On tags. You can filter by any number of tags. Tags don't exclude each other. For example: you have 10 leads with the New York tag. Among these leads there are 3 leads with the "5th Avenue" tag. If you filter by these 2 tags, you will see all leads with the New York tag and all the leads with the 5th Avenue tag, 10 in total.
6. By custom fields. You filter by any custom field.