What rights does the user need to be assigned to be able to export data from amoCRM?
amoCRM users that are able to export data from the account:
- administrators of the account
- users that are allowed to export companies and/or contacts and/or leads
Administrator can assign rights to export data to any user. In order to do it, follow the steps below:
- go to section “Settings”
- Open section Users & Rights
- Choose the user and click on the edit icon (pencil)
Rights to export companies, contacts and leads are edited separately for each user. The following types of rights can be assigned:
- Allowed - the user can import all companies/contacts/leads
- All in group - the user can export leads/companies/contacts for which he/she is responsible and the data of other users that belong to the same group as he/she.
- If responsible - the user can export leads/companies/contacts for which he/she is responsible
- Denied - the user cannot export any data