In section Calendar the data can be displayed in the following ways:
- To-do line. This mode shows only of short term to-dos. To-dos are displayed in the form of the table with three columns: overdue to-dos, to-dos for today and to-dos for tomorrow.
2. Day. To-dos set for the chosen day in the form of the schedule are displayed. The day breaks down into hours.
3. Week. To-dos set for the chosen week in the form of a calendar are displayed. Each day of the week breaks down into hours.
4. Month. To-dos set for the chosen month in the form of a calendar are displayed.
5. List. To-dos are displayed in a form of a list which is segmented into the following sections:
- Overdue tasks.
- Tasks for today.
- Tasks for tomorrow.
- Tasks for the future.
The preset filters
- My to-dos. To-dos of the manager under which you are logged in are displayed.
- Overdue tasks. Tasks with the expired deadline are displayed.
- Completed to-dos. Completed to-dos are displayed.
- All to-dos. All to-dos for all managers are displayed.
- Deleted. Deleted to-dos are displayed. This filter is available only to the administrator. To-dos are displayed in this section within 30 days from the moment of removal, then they are removed finally.
- By date. Two options are available:
- By the date of creation
- By the closing date
2. By type. You can choose one or several types of to-dos and display all to-dos of these types.
3. By the status. Two options are available:
- Complete tasks. The carried-out tasks are displayed.
- Incomplete tasks. Open tasks, including actual and overdue are displayed.
6. By the manager. To-dos assigned to the chosen manager are displayed.
7. By the author. To-dos created by the chosen manager are displayed.