In the section Contacts there are three modes of how data can be displayed:
- All: both contacts, and the companies are displayed.
2. Contacts: only contacts are displayed.
3. Companies: only companies are displayed.
- Full list: all contacts / companies depending on the chosen display mode are displayed.
- Contacts without to-dos. Contacts with no to-dos assigned to them are displayed. To-dos assigned to the linked companies and leads aren't taken into account.
- Contacts with overdue tasks. Contacts with overdue to-dos assigned to them are displayed. Overdue to-dos assigned to the linked companies and leads aren't taken into account..
- Deleted. Deleted contacts and companies are displayed. This filter is available only to the administrator of an account. Contacts and leads are displayed in this section during 30 days from the moment of removal, then they are deleted completely from the system.
- By date. Two options are available:
- By the date of creation
- By the date of last modification
2. By the status of the attached lead. Available options:
- Without open leads. All contacts to which open leads aren't attached will be displayed. Only contacts with closed leads will be displayed.
- By the status of the lead. You can choose any statuses in any combinations.
3. By the manager. You can choose one or several responsible users.
4. By to-dos. The following options are available:
- This week
- This month
- This quarter
- No tasks
- Incomplete tasks.
5. By tags. You can filter by any number of tags. Tags don't exclude each other.
For example: you have 10 contacts with the New York tag. Among these contacts there are 3 contacts with the "5th Avenue" tag. If you add these two tags to the filter, all contacts with the New York tag and all contacts with the 5th Avenue tag will be displayed, 10 in total.
6. By custom fields. You can filter by any custom field.