If you have lost a contact, you can restore it in amoCRM if it were deleted.
- Go to section Contacts;
- Click on the search bar on top of the page and choose the Deleted section (the section is available only for the administrator of the account).
3. Check the boxes of the contacts that you want to restore
4. Press “restore” button
If you want to find out which manager deleted the contact, you need to add column “Modified by” to the Contacts table:
- Click on “...More” in the upper right corner
- Choose List Settings from the drop down list
3. Drag fields “Modified by” and “Modified at” to the list.
4. Press the button Done
These two columns show who and when modified the contact (or deleted it) last.