Where do I get to apply HTML markup to the emails I’m sending from amoCRM?
- option 1 – use HTML markup for a specific email. In this case you need to:
- go to the card of the Contact or Company to whom you need to send an email
- click on the email in corresponding field
- choose “Send from amoCRM” in the dropdown list
4. check the box “Send email with HTML markup” in the opened email editor:
- option 2 – use HTML markup while creating a template: go to section Mail
- Click on “...MORE”
2. Press “+ add a template”
3. check the box “Send email with HTML markup” in the opened email editor:
What shall I do if HTML markup doesn’t work?
- check if in the email/template editor the box “Send email with HTML markup” is checked. No matter how small the pieces of HTML code are, this box has to be checked.
- check the correctness of the HTML code that you added.
For example, if you need to break the text into paragraphs, then either use <br/> at the end of each paragraph, or use <p> </p> for such cases.
- in case you’ve checked everything described in points a and b – please send us how the text of the email with the whole HTML markup added there and specify which exact tags do not work.
All this information please send to email@example.com