In case you integrate Yahoo mailbox, most likely you will have to set up 2-Step Verification in your Yahoo account. In that case just follow the instructions below:
- Go to the home page of Yahoo site, click the profile, after go to "Account info"
- Choose "Account security" section, turn on the function - "Two-step verification"
- Enter your phone number and put the code you got into the window. Press "verify"
- Choose "Create app passwords"
- Select "Other app" in the list and write the name of your app: amoCRM
- Click on "Generate"
- Now you get the code, which you will use instead of your email password. Remember it! Push the button "done"
After go to your amoCRM account:
- Choose the Mail section, click on More button
- Put your email and generated code
- Don't foget to save it
- Your email is succesfully integrated